Sunday, December 6, 2009

El Farolito

While roaming the Mission one fine day, a local with whom I happened to talk to for a few minutes on a street corner offered up a dining suggestion for me, that I can now say I am overjoyed to have taken her up on. El Farolito, located at 2779 Mission Street,between 23rd and 24th Streets, is a fine example of the delicious Mexican cuisine one is able to run across while in the neighborhood. I would even go so far as to say it is the best I have had out of the few other places I have tried in the area, and the Carne Asada burrito I bought, at the recommendation of the man working the register, was perhaps the best burrito I have ever had, period.
"This place is absolutely the best,"says Steven Gonzalez. "If I want good food, I always come here."
It's good I opted to order a burrito, because for those burrito lovers out there, this place is well known for its gigantic, hugely stuffed, delicious burritos. And perhaps the best part is the the reasonable price at which all the food is served, perfect for those poor college student like myself, or anyone just looking for a good, cheap meal. The staff was also extremely friendly, helping me to make my selection and bidding me to come back again soon. So if you're ever hungry and in the Mission, El Farolito is the place to go!

Phone Number: (415) 824-7877
Hours:
- Mon-Thu. 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
- Fri-Sat. 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m.
- Sun. 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.

To take a peak at the menu, go here!
http://www.elfarolitoinc.com/

To read reviews of El Farolito, go here!
http://www.yelp.com/biz/el-farolito-san-francisco-2

No comments:

Post a Comment